Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,563 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is what I have so far
Team Sunjammers - Linda, Brad, Jimmy, Joe, Bob (stressless PFF)
Team Cavitt's Customs - Ernie, Bill (Blaminack EPF), Christian, Cigslinger(ECPF), Specslayer (PFF)

·
Squid technician
10,484 Posts
Its gonna be a good one this year for sure!

·
Registered
1,563 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yaksquatch (1/17/2010)Oh man! Linda vs. Ernie, on 2 seperate teams. That's going to be some serious competition...

Alex
The trash talking has begun in our household!

·
Registered
408 Posts
Great to see you guys took the good response as an opportunity to create two teams versus cherry picking. But then based on the anglers I see on the two teams, all appear to be keepers!

Class Act!

·
Registered
1,563 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks, I just want to see more people out there yak fishing! It's so addicting!

·
Registered
210 Posts
Linda&Ernie (1/18/2010)Thanks, I just want to see more people out there yak fishing! It's so addicting!
That's what I want too. That's why I'm hoping ALL the kayakers on PFF join Kayak Wars.. I like to see all the fish people are catching and it also motivates me to get out there and go fishing more often (not that I didn't got a lot before)..

Also gives me more competition to destroy!

·
Registered
1,071 Posts
Farmer (1/18/2010)Great to see you guys took the good response as an opportunity to create two teams versus cherry picking. But then based on the anglers I see on the two teams, all appear to be keepers!

Class Act!
I thought you were going to be too busy for KW this year??? A little birdy told me you are joining forces with Upthecreek! You guys should name yourselves the old folks! j/k Doc...I knew you couldnt stay away!

·
Registered
408 Posts
Tex, Mayhem was a blast but with all the other stuff going on I had to shift out of fishing overdrive. I took your advice and joined another team so I could still post a few pics. I hope to get some fishing in between checking my sugar and blood pressure.:angel

·
Registered
1,071 Posts
Farmer (1/18/2010)Tex, Mayhem was a blast but with all the other stuff going on I had to shift out of fishing overdrive. I took your advice and joined another team so I could still post a few pics. I hope to get some fishing in between checking my sugar and blood pressure.:angel
You can say what you want but I know how competitive you are! You are on some stacked team not some Ill post a few pics team! I know you and chappy play to win! Who else is on the team...come on. spill the beans!

·
Registered
408 Posts
Sorry Tex, my memory just isn't what it used to be and I've lost that piece of paper with the names!

Who's on your team?

·
Registered
10 Posts
We sure are going to have some fun this year Tex.

I can't believe you called me old in the same sentence as Doc. You know you got married not too long ago. That's pretty much the beginning of the end. Pretty soon you'll be putting on the pounds and loosing your hair and look like Doc!!! LOL

·
Registered
1,071 Posts
upthecreek (1/21/2010)We sure are going to have some fun this year Tex.

I can't believe you called me old in the same sentence as Doc. You know you got married not too long ago. That's pretty much the beginning of the end. Pretty soon you'll be putting on the pounds and loosing your hair and look like Doc!!! LOL
Chappy Chappy...what are you doing on MY forum...there are no kayaks to win here! Man I cant wait to stomp you old men...Im married but my wife MAKES me fish!

·
Registered
408 Posts
Linda, It is great to see you post on the KW forum. You will add some much needed class to all the young whipper snappers and old farts. Now as for Ernie,I will leave it up to you to decide which category he fits!

Last year Gottafish ran some imprompto king tourneys at Navarre, Maybe this year we can use this laid back format to match up some of the PFF/GCKFA KW teams. We could run a tourney for a week. Target fish based on season, whats biting, etc. Teams could fish where they want and use KW as means to post pics. We could pitch in toward a traveling trophey that the winning KW team could hold and then pass on when/if they loose. Something to think about.

Tex, Great news, due to to a recent breakthrough in Geriatric Medicine, it appears that I may be able to get on the water some this year afterall. Besides that problem with incontinence is no big deal with a Hobie and the opening for the mirage drive. Easy flush! As far as stomping goes, be careful who you get stirred up! Dad always warned me to let sleeping dogs lie.

:sleeping

1 - 14 of 14 Posts