Pensacola Fishing Forum banner
81 - 88 of 88 Posts

· Registered
11 Posts
I've got to get on the water tomorrow and erase TT's flounder off the board. LOL

It's been a strange winter. I went to fish a spot that usually holds trout and reds yesterday. All I could catch is one flounder and a bunch of largemouth bass. Never even seen a bass in that spot. It could have something to do with the 14 inches of rain we have got in the past month.

· Registered
411 Posts
talltails (2/3/2010)
I've got to get on the water tomorrow and erase TT's flounder off the board. LOL

It's been a strange winter. I went to fish a spot that usually holds trout and reds yesterday. All I could catch is one flounder and a bunch of largemouth bass. Never even seen a bass in that spot. It could have something to do with the 14 inches of rain we have got in the past month.
Strange indeed! Lots of fresh water but at least the water temps have improved some.Told you guys we needed lmb on the list! I caught a half dozen lmb orso this am but no biggies. May try again just before sundown. Any size to your lmb?

· Registered
239 Posts
Better late then never right? Here to announce our newly formed team the Pedal Drive Paddlers consisting of:

<TABLE class=teampage border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=2 width=600 align=center><TBODY><TR><TD align=middle>NICHOLAS</TD><TD align=middle>Nick Patterson</TD><TD align=middle>Prowler 13</TD><TD align=middle>0</TD><TD align=middle>0</TD></TR><TR><TD align=middle>DUDEITWASHUGE</TD><TD align=middle>Justin Lewis</TD><TD align=middle>Ocean Kayk Prowler 13</TD><TD align=middle>0</TD><TD align=middle>0</TD></TR><TR><TD align=middle>illforwill</TD><TD align=middle>Will Astin</TD><TD align=middle>'9 6" Heritage sit in</TD><TD align=middle>0</TD><TD align=middle>0</TD></TR><TR><TD align=middle>Jacob</TD><TD align=middle>Jacob Smith</TD><TD align=middle>Tarpon 120</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Now even though a most of you guys have put up points and started out pretty strong we are not worried. My kayak is still hanging in the garage where I put it up at the end of last year. Its too damn cold right now anyway. Solook for uswhenthe water temp gets around 68! :hungry

· Registered
1,073 Posts
NICHOLAS (2/10/2010)Better late then never right? Here to announce our newly formed team the Pedal Drive Paddlers consisting of:

<TABLE class=teampage cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=2 width=600 align=center border=0><TBODY><TR><TD align=middle>NICHOLAS</TD><TD align=middle>Nick Patterson</TD><TD align=middle>Prowler 13</TD><TD align=middle>0</TD><TD align=middle>0</TD></TR><TR><TD align=middle>DUDEITWASHUGE</TD><TD align=middle>Justin Lewis</TD><TD align=middle>Ocean Kayk Prowler 13</TD><TD align=middle>0</TD><TD align=middle>0</TD></TR><TR><TD align=middle>illforwill</TD><TD align=middle>Will Astin</TD><TD align=middle>'9 6" Heritage sit in</TD><TD align=middle>0</TD><TD align=middle>0</TD></TR><TR><TD align=middle>Jacob</TD><TD align=middle>Jacob Smith</TD><TD align=middle>Tarpon 120</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Now even though a most of you guys have put up points and started out pretty strong we are not worried. My kayak is still hanging in the garage where I put it up at the end of last year. Its too damn cold right now anyway. Solook for uswhenthe water temp gets around 68! :hungry
Good to hear! I know you and illforwill can kill it....as for pedal drive paddler...BRING IT!

· Registered
755 Posts
Discussion Starter · #87 ·
Yep, you guys caught some nice ones last year! I'm with ya on putting up the kayak for the winter. 68 degrees means cobia, so hopefully the surf won't be too bad like every weekend last April, and I will see you guys out there again at NB.

· Registered
1,870 Posts
NICHOLAS (2/10/2010)Better late then never right? Here to announce our newly formed team the Pedal Drive Paddlers consisting of:

<TABLE class=teampage border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=2 width=600 align=center><TBODY><TR><TD align=middle>NICHOLAS</TD><TD align=middle>Nick Patterson</TD><TD align=middle>Prowler 13</TD><TD align=middle>0</TD><TD align=middle>0</TD></TR><TR><TD align=middle>DUDEITWASHUGE</TD><TD align=middle>Justin Lewis</TD><TD align=middle>Ocean Kayk Prowler 13</TD><TD align=middle>0</TD><TD align=middle>0</TD></TR><TR><TD align=middle>illforwill</TD><TD align=middle>Will Astin</TD><TD align=middle>'9 6" Heritage sit in</TD><TD align=middle>0</TD><TD align=middle>0</TD></TR><TR><TD align=middle>Jacob</TD><TD align=middle>Jacob Smith</TD><TD align=middle>Tarpon 120</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Welcome, and nice team logo.

Alex

81 - 88 of 88 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.