Pensacola Fishing Forum banner
61 - 80 of 88 Posts

· Registered
1,518 Posts
Team Bloody Waters (1/26/2010)You guys must have really strong necks to support such big heads:moon

Good luck to all!:letsdrink

Yeh! Thats why Farmer has the pitch fork to hold things up with and Tex has his pointy thing across his lap. They both are just props to hold things up with. This years field of teams are spread out better and most of these guys know how to fish the gulf and Tex got married and some of the other guys are well..........what can I say.......But really all the kayak fishrman these days are pretty good at the craft.

· Registered
502 Posts
New to the kayak wars thing, but this is the team for Team REEL THREAT! Might be the underdogs, but it's still gonna be fun. If anyone wants to be in on it let me know and you've got a spot.

joe bag o donuts(Josh, a.k.a me) Wilderness Systems Tarpon 12

Sam(sinker) Ocean Kayak something or other

Jonathan(not on forum yet) Pelican Castaway

Snobbler(Chris) Hobie Pro Angler

Snakeawave(Jeremy) Ocean Kayak Prowler Trident 13 Angler

Edit: We're ready to rumble! I don't consider us the underdogs anymore. We're starting to look like a legitimate threat. Come on February!

· Registered
1,518 Posts
joe bag o donuts (1/27/2010)New to the kayak wars thing, but this is the tentative team for Team...(we're still working on the name)! Might be the underdogs, but it's still gonna be fun. If anyone wants to be in on it let me know and you've got a spot.

joe bag o donuts(Josh, a.k.a me) Wilderness Systems Tarpon 12
Sam(not on forum yet) Ocean Kayak something or other
Jonathan(not on forum yet) Pelican Castaway

Got room for two more. We mainly fish Pensacola Beach when we go offshore, but we're gonna start hitting up Navarre so if you live over there that's cool too.
Snobbler is looking to be on a team.

· Registered
399 Posts
Okay guys I just got back from Colorado ski trip (I saw a guy fly fishing with ice on the tip of his rod, dang!)and am playing catch up.

King Mack Smack will have a 2010 Team

Ted Gorder, Bryan Duvall, Pat Poloski, Dan White so far (I've PM'd GMan too)

Thanks to Chris Phillips and Hots Spots for extra incentive.

Bryan, remind me to bring my camera this year.

Pat, you carry a major responsibility as the retired guy who can fish most days. Make us proud!!

I'll see you all on the water.

Ted

· Registered
1,545 Posts
Dang - just got back in and it looks like a the smack has started. You all just wear yourselfs out thru May then the Mango Madness will hit the waves. Thanks guys - just reading this brings back a bunch of great memories.

:mmmbeer

Stressless

· Registered
755 Posts
Discussion Starter · #71 ·
Very cool logo Team Sunjammers! Stay safe over there Bob, and thanks for your service to our country! I know you did very well when you were able to fish in KW last year and we will be a little worried come May!

· Registered
411 Posts
Talltails, you must be talking about Gottafish. He's a tourney winning machine. The only thing I've won at afishing tourney is a door prize except for the being on Mayhem, the 2009 Eastern Gulf Champions!

· Registered
411 Posts
TeamMate! It was meant to be tongue and cheek but this cyber space communication just don't send the right body language. MaybeI should have bolded EXCEPT and added that Mayhem beatFCKFA but I guess Talltails don't need to be reminded of that!

· Registered
411 Posts
Tex says he's not coming over to the kayakers gathering this Saturday at Hooters. Something about being too hard to party and fish! I've got your door prize from the Louisianna tourney, you remember, I held your raffle tickets. It's been a while since I looked at the stuff but seems like I rememberyou wona Hobie Hat and a fish grip. Also got a fish grip for Tex. I had plannedon bring the stuff to the Saturday thing. You coming?

· Registered
11 Posts
It's true, Doc. Team Tex and Yakflies.....I mean Team Mayhem did beat me fair and square last year. No fault of mine, though. Chappy and I both had top 5 finishes, so we did our part.

Dude, that was a killer slam you got yesterday. Come on over here to the FCKA tourney in March and repeat that feat. It'll win you a Hobie Pro Angler.

· Registered
411 Posts
talltails (2/2/2010)It's true, Doc. Team Tex and Yakflies.....I mean Team Mayhem did beat me fair and square last year. No fault of mine, though. Chappy and I both had top 5 finishes, so we did our part.

Dude, that was a killer slam you got yesterday. Come on over here to the FCKA tourney in March and repeat that feat. It'll win you a Hobie Pro Angler.
Thanks on the slam. I got a smaller slam the day before. Won't salt water fish for at least several days but hope to get a nice bass for the Kayak Bass Fishing.com contest. Wish I could have gotten lmb on the KW list.I love to double dip!

Its a shame that Revolution won't be represented at the kayak angler gathering this Saturday at the Pensacola Beach Hooters. Maybe you can talk the boys in to coming over? They could drink a Shirley Temple!

All this banter is almost as much fun as fishing........ I prefer to think of Tex and Yakflies role as the relief pitchers. I did my best to keep it close with inshore and then the boys came in throwing nothing but fast balls! Come to think of it we've got some fast ball pitchers in ourdugout plus Chappy throws no-hitters!

Yeah, can you tell I am ready for baseball season? My favorite team? The Brooklyn Dodgers.... I mean LA...of course.

61 - 80 of 88 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.