Pensacola Fishing Forum banner
41 - 60 of 88 Posts

· Registered
411 Posts
All the banter yesterday was way fun. Thought I'd start it off again this AM. Oh, I forgot its a work day for many. Well, retirement is one of the benefits of being an old Geezer. I guess if you guys are all busy working I'll just go fish! :angel

Linda, looks like the suggestion for the February 6 KW kick off at Hooters is gathering some steam!

· Registered
1,566 Posts
Doc, why don't you start a new thread about a get-together and also invite any yakkers that haven't decided to do it yet, but may have some questions? Heck any yakkers are ok in my book and should come on over...

· Registered
1,073 Posts
Snobbler (1/25/2010)Hey Guys,

Im looking to join a KW team, if anyone has an availible spot please let me know.

Chris Mauldin

2009 Hobie Pro Angler
You need to talk to Blueh2ofisher and chanman, chris! they are similar to you...offshore/pier fisherman with kayaks. They fish with me and Tim in Destin...you might remember lee from King of Crab Island.

· Registered
42 Posts
[email protected] (1/25/2010)
BlueH20Fisher (1/25/2010)Wow, it looks like I'm on a team... I just found out. I've been up in the air about what to do until now, so that's nice. I haven't met the rest of the guys, but Chandler and I are ready to go.
Who are the five?
<SPAN id=_ctl1_ctlTopic_ctlPanelBar_ctlTopicsRepeater__ctl9_lblFullMessage>Team Gulf Scream

Allen Roach (Big Daddy)(Bonsaifishrman) Captain Mainstream Kingfish

Taylor Hunt (PBTH) Wilderness Tarpon 16

Parker (John) King (kTkGreenGo) Ocean Kingfisher 16

Chandler Graves (Chanman) Hobie Pro Angler

Lee Smith (blueh20fisher) Hobie Revo

· Registered
1,518 Posts
[email protected] (1/25/2010)
BlueH20Fisher (1/25/2010)Wow, it looks like I'm on a team... I just found out. I've been up in the air about what to do until now, so that's nice. I haven't met the rest of the guys, but Chandler and I are ready to go.
Who are the five?
There all kayak wars top guns..........Like this:
and some of you other teams are going down, smack smack........

· Registered
1,518 Posts
Linda&Ernie (1/25/2010):doh oh Lord... how much more of this do I have to endure! Please hurry Feb 14th =)

BTW team looks good Bonsai, glad you were able to pull 5 together!
Yes it is. Should do well. I think all these guys are better than me.:clap

Thanks Linda, I had to turn down another top gun, someone needs to pick him up on a team.

Chris Mauldin also known as Snobbler

2009 Hobie Pro Angler

· Squid technician
10,557 Posts
Man, I wish I could fish a tenth as good as most of ya'll do. I did catch a fish once with my dad when I was 8 so you could say that I have some experience to bring to our team but oh my, I'm very intimidated at this point. I just hope I don't let my team down.

41 - 60 of 88 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.