Pensacola Fishing Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
210 Posts
Alright just to lets you all know this isn't Tanto (me) and the Lone Ranger (tex).. I can fish pretty good by myself.. And also what else is funny is that I taught Tex a lot of what he knows about fishing. However I am recruiting a new Lone Ranger.. :poke

I'm sad to see Tex leaving here pretty soon but I'm still gonna fish here and catch a lot of fish. Might not get to go as much, but often enough.

· Registered
210 Posts
Darn Linda.. Good Idea! If you would've thought of it last fall.. I'd have put you on those reds..

Back to the topic..

Gottafish your team looks scary...

BloodyWaters let's see it..

Jace?

Any other secret teams out there? Post'em up!

Ted are you guys doing it again this year? Hope so... You were the one that turned Tex and I on to KW.

· Registered
210 Posts
BlueH20Fisher (1/23/2010) For those of you who think Tim can't fish alone,he's one of the smartest and most knowledgable fisherman I've met.

Thanks for the kind words.. you forgot most skilled!

My Team:

Lee

Chandler

?

So you team is gonna be called "My".. That's the best name you can come up with? For $100 Tex and I will let you take the name "Team Mayhem JV Squad"

· Registered
210 Posts
chanman (1/23/2010)

But as for youTim...you need to quit all this hobie team madness and come fish with lee and I! You know you're gonna be with us anyway so now you just need to make it official!!! :) Seeing us launch the kayaks off of Top Rod and catch some awesome fish offshore is going to make you mighty jealous especially since we can't be helping enemy teams out with making points:shedevil

Convert now or forever hold your peace :shedevil

Chandler,

You're not gonna be able to fit that battleship on the Top Rod. So you gonna have to borrow mine. I'll leave my camera at home if you let me go.. It's not like I'm gonna catch any fish since the Lone Ranger isn't going to be there to help.

· Registered
210 Posts
[email protected] (1/24/2010)

One suggestion is maybe to give the gift certificates to the top 5 individual anglers from the panhandle instead of the top team. Because alot of the teams are not made up of all panhandle guys...like Neptune and Hobie. They keep individual stats so it would be easy to figure out. It would also keep people fishing throughout the year even if thier team wasnt in the running.

I Agree with Tex on this.. And thanks a lot Chris for putting up a prize for us kayakers!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.