Pensacola Fishing Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
415 Posts
Pipe down Tanto... I ain't no Lone Ranger!! so don't get any ideas. I can't be hauling the enemy around to go fishing. Seriously though, I hate to see you leave Chris. It's hard to believe just a few years ago I told Tim, "don't bring that loud mouth, anoying kid from Texas to the boat." Now we've been across the southeast together and killed about every fish out there, and learned a lot from eachother on the way. I'm sure you'll do fine is S. Florida, as you adapted here pretty well Chris. For those of you who think Tim can't fish alone,he's one of the smartest and most knowledgable fisherman I've met.

My Team:

Lee

Chandler

?

If someone's looking for a team talk to me.

· Registered
415 Posts
I don't need your stinking name... even though I think I came up with it when we were naming Chris's boat. It's probably gonna be more like Chandlers' team, cause he likes all that technology crap, and I just like to fish. I don't need recognition for my catches.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.