· Registered
1,073 Posts
Team Hobie:

Tex - ChrisLewis (Captain)

Yakflies - Tim Walker

Talltails - Jason Callaghan

lcallaghan - Liam Callaghan

JD - John Donohue

Our team is just a bunch of Hobie sponsored bums from across FL.

Oh yeah I'm moving to Miami in May most likely. Goal for KW10 is 20 species. Did I mention bonefish are 100 points a piece:shedevil And my new job I work 4-10s so I will get 3 days a week with all of south florida at my disposal! I will truely miss the panhandle and all the great friends I have made here. The panhandle has taught me everything I know about fishing but this is a job oppurtunity I cannot pass up. Dont worry I will still post reports on PFF ;) I might be able to move back in the near future. Should be a great year with some serious competition. Biscayne Bay, Flamingo, FL Keys, Sailfish Alley here I come. The fish on the panhandle should be able to sleep a little better come May.

· Registered
1,073 Posts
Chris Phillips (1/23/2010)How about this? Hot Spots will give a $50 gift card to each member of the top finishing team from the Panhandle ($250 total). If you have a team from the Panhandle email or private message me the team name so that I can watch the scoreboard andlive vicarously through you guys. Good Luck!
That is really cool of you! One suggestion is maybe to give the gift certificates to the top 5 individual anglers from the panhandle instead of the top team. Because alot of the teams are not made up of all panhandle guys...like Neptune and Hobie. They keep individual stats so it would be easy to figure out. It would also keep people fishing throughout the year even if thier team wasnt in the running.

· Registered
1,073 Posts
gottafish (1/24/2010)
[email protected] (1/24/2010)
Chris Phillips (1/23/2010)How about this? Hot Spots will give a $50 gift card to each member of the top finishing team from the Panhandle ($250 total). If you have a team from the Panhandle email or private message me the team name so that I can watch the scoreboard andlive vicarously through you guys. Good Luck!
That is really cool of you! One suggestion is maybe to give the gift certificates to the top 5 individual anglers from the panhandle instead of the top team. Because alot of the teams are not made up of all panhandle guys...like Neptune and Hobie. They keep individual stats so it would be easy to figure out. It would also keep people fishing throughout the year even if thier team wasnt in the running.
Don't listen to Tex, Chris! He just want to win it and he knows his Hobie team is based throughout FL. Ours is based out of the Panhandle!!! lol
Chappy is from Jacksonville!!! Tunapopper is from Alabama???? Where do you draw the line for panhandle...4 of our 5 anglers are from the panhandle.

· Registered
1,073 Posts
Snobbler (1/25/2010)Hey Guys,

Im looking to join a KW team, if anyone has an availible spot please let me know.

Chris Mauldin

2009 Hobie Pro Angler
You need to talk to Blueh2ofisher and chanman, chris! they are similar to you...offshore/pier fisherman with kayaks. They fish with me and Tim in Destin...you might remember lee from King of Crab Island.

· Registered
1,073 Posts
NICHOLAS (2/10/2010)Better late then never right? Here to announce our newly formed team the Pedal Drive Paddlers consisting of:

<TABLE class=teampage cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=2 width=600 align=center border=0><TBODY><TR><TD align=middle>NICHOLAS</TD><TD align=middle>Nick Patterson</TD><TD align=middle>Prowler 13</TD><TD align=middle>0</TD><TD align=middle>0</TD></TR><TR><TD align=middle>DUDEITWASHUGE</TD><TD align=middle>Justin Lewis</TD><TD align=middle>Ocean Kayk Prowler 13</TD><TD align=middle>0</TD><TD align=middle>0</TD></TR><TR><TD align=middle>illforwill</TD><TD align=middle>Will Astin</TD><TD align=middle>'9 6" Heritage sit in</TD><TD align=middle>0</TD><TD align=middle>0</TD></TR><TR><TD align=middle>Jacob</TD><TD align=middle>Jacob Smith</TD><TD align=middle>Tarpon 120</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Now even though a most of you guys have put up points and started out pretty strong we are not worried. My kayak is still hanging in the garage where I put it up at the end of last year. Its too damn cold right now anyway. Solook for uswhenthe water temp gets around 68! :hungry
Good to hear! I know you and illforwill can kill it....as for pedal drive paddler...BRING IT!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.