Team Cavitt's Customs -

Ernie (Captain)

Bill (Blaminack ECPF),

Christian (Bill's son)

Jack (Specslayer PFF)

Cigslinger (ECPF)

· Registered
1,566 Posts
Wow Chris, what a big move but it's sounds great! I wish you the best. What is Tim going to do, now that you're moving. You might just need to take him with you!

And great team line-up - look forward to seeing what kind of points you guys come up with... should be insane!

· Registered
1,566 Posts
LOL... I know you can fish! I meant you guys arefishing buddies. You need to give us a call when you come to PC to fish, and this fall I'll be coming to your neck of the woods, I'm thinking a redfish from the SUP board, you have the perfect spot for it...L

· Registered
1,566 Posts
Chris Phillips (1/23/2010)How about this? Hot Spots will give a $50 gift card to each member of the top finishing team from the Panhandle ($250 total). If you have a team from the Panhandle email or private message me the team name so that I can watch the scoreboard andlive vicarously through you guys. Good Luck!
Dang Chris! That's awfully generous of you guys!

· Registered
1,566 Posts
Doc, I like the idea of a get-together. It's a little far for us, but we may be able to come, if we need to deliver rods. We usually come in town 1 or 2xs per month. I'll check to see if my inlaws will be in townand can watch the kiddos

· Registered
1,566 Posts
Doc, why don't you start a new thread about a get-together and also invite any yakkers that haven't decided to do it yet, but may have some questions? Heck any yakkers are ok in my book and should come on over...

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.