Pensacola Fishing Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
42 Posts
well congrats on the job Chris!! thats def. going to be an awesome place to fish and hopefully you have some great experiences down that way just like you did here. wish you the best man and you'll have to come back often!!

But as for youTim...you need to quit all this hobie team madness and come fish with lee and I! You know you're gonna be with us anyway so now you just need to make it official!!! :) Seeing us launch the kayaks off of Top Rod and catch some awesome fish offshore is going to make you mighty jealous especially since we can't be helping enemy teams out with making points:shedevil

Convert now or forever hold your peace :shedevil

· Registered
42 Posts
YakFlies (1/23/2010)
chanman (1/23/2010)

But as for youTim...you need to quit all this hobie team madness and come fish with lee and I! You know you're gonna be with us anyway so now you just need to make it official!!! :) Seeing us launch the kayaks off of Top Rod and catch some awesome fish offshore is going to make you mighty jealous especially since we can't be helping enemy teams out with making points:shedevil

Convert now or forever hold your peace :shedevil

Chandler,

You're not gonna be able to fit that battleship on the Top Rod. So you gonna have to borrow mine. I'll leave my camera at home if you let me go.. It's not like I'm gonna catch any fish since the Lone Ranger isn't going to be there to help.

Oh I'll make it fit somehow... :) You have to bring your camera though! Otherwise we wouldn't have someone to take pics :takephoto since Lee and I will both be fighting fish...we'll just have to confiscate your rods at the dock is all.

· Registered
42 Posts
[email protected] (1/25/2010)
BlueH20Fisher (1/25/2010)Wow, it looks like I'm on a team... I just found out. I've been up in the air about what to do until now, so that's nice. I haven't met the rest of the guys, but Chandler and I are ready to go.
Who are the five?
<SPAN id=_ctl1_ctlTopic_ctlPanelBar_ctlTopicsRepeater__ctl9_lblFullMessage>Team Gulf Scream

Allen Roach (Big Daddy)(Bonsaifishrman) Captain Mainstream Kingfish

Taylor Hunt (PBTH) Wilderness Tarpon 16

Parker (John) King (kTkGreenGo) Ocean Kingfisher 16

Chandler Graves (Chanman) Hobie Pro Angler

Lee Smith (blueh20fisher) Hobie Revo

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.