Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
You guys should start figuring out your teams for 2010 soon..

From the talk on the kayak wars site Hobie is one of their sponsors this year and a kayak is going to be one of the prizes.. There is also going to be some other great prizes.

You need 3 people to make a team, however I would suggest that you get 5 on your team. Team signup hasn't started yet, but I suggest Getting to work on making teams cause it's gonna start soon. It's a free tournament so don't be afraid to join in, plus it'll give you even more motivation to get out there and go fishing!

http://www.extremecoast.com/Kayak_Wars/index.php

·
Registered
408 Posts
Kayak Wars is made for our area. Plenty of inshore and offshore fish species. When the 09 season started I'd fished only inshore in my kayak. Kayak Wars spurred me to venture off shore.If you don't know anyone to join with I suggest you post a Team wanted. Teams that need additional members should also post like Linda and Ernie.

·
Registered
503 Posts
I am open if someone needs a member for their team. I have an outback and fish all the time, bays, bayous, and the gulf. My work schedule is pretty open allowing much time fishing.

·
Registered
1,510 Posts
I've been in Kayak wars for the last two years - let me know if you want a top 10 contender on your team... Free agent this year. 2010/

·
Registered
753 Posts
Farmer (1/16/2010)Kayak Wars is made for our area. Plenty of inshore and offshore fish species. When the 09 season started I'd fished only inshore in my kayak. Kayak Wars spurred me to venture off shore.If you don't know anyone to join with I suggest you post a Team wanted. Teams that need additional members should also post like Linda and Ernie.
Doc,

You did great inshore as we knew you would for our winning team.But, congratulations are in order for catching acuda (I'm jealous) and big cobia (I'm real jealous!)as well as the 2nd most kings with 200+ anglers offshore!!! :bowdown

Tex,

Congrats to you on getting 4 of the 5 possible top awards! Now that you are married and a kayak fishing pro, you can ease up and give others a chance in the Kayak Wars. :)

Everyone,

If you like to kayak fish and you want it to be even more fun and exciting, I would recommend getting a team together or getting on a team. (You are going to be fishing anyway and it has a great format.) Besides, like Farmer (aka Doc) suggested, we have a big advantage in our area with the point system and the types of species that we are able to catch within a mile of shore.

Good luck to everyone in KW 2010, have fun and be safe!:letsparty

·
Registered
408 Posts
Maybe we should have a draft. It would be great if we have a bunch more teams from the panhandle. Jg N Hawgs looks like a great Team Member!

Gottafish, you had to mention my "second" on kings! Congrats on first place in kings. You slipped in on me the last week with several kings. Sandbagging? I guess its fitting that the King of Crab Island would take the top king spot.BTW, you are gonna retire thatnear year old pic of the big king, aren't you?

·
Registered
1,563 Posts
I'm trying actually to get two teams together with Ernie on one and I on another. I had9 people interested between Pcola & Panama so I just split everyone up to make it fun. Still waiting to hear back from everyone but I could still use another for my team - we only have 4 - you don't have to be from Panama, you're gonna be fishing anyway like said before, so who wants in?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts