Pensacola Fishing Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Squid technician
10,557 Posts
I have fished Tampa bay and surrounding areas many times and fished there last October.

Good spots will be around Ft. Desoto, the residential canals along madeira beach and Boca Ciega bay, weedon island state park, double branch bay and rattlesnake key.

If you want to, send Wade up to Sam's in Orange Beach where I work and I'll bring my chart of the area and show him some spots.

Chris

· Squid technician
10,557 Posts
There is a launch that I've parked at all night in Madeira Beach but its slap dab in the middle of a neighborhood and as long as you launch quietly you shouldn't get any complaints. Terrific access there for inshore or offshore fishing. I'll get the launch address and shoot it to you.

· Squid technician
10,557 Posts
Just remember I'm at Sam's now Wade. A member came over to see me the other day and went to Top Gun and said my former employer was a little displeased after asking for me, realizing I didn't work there anymore and then left to come find me!

· Squid technician
10,557 Posts
Nick, its sad to hear about the inshore fish kill down there. I have a lot of family in Tampa and they have been telling me about how bad its been. I'm gladI got down there in October to do some snook fishing before this and even got my personal best of 38 inches.

Good luck this season and hope the fishing rebounds well from this.

Chris

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.