Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We are searching for a trailer that will hold 2 Hobie Pro Anglers. We can do mods if necessary. Must be in good shape, prefer aluminum. Possible trade for our single trailer in excellent shape.

·
Registered
160 Posts
I Have an aluminum trailer your more than welcome to for 100$ the axle got damaged last year . it has a very long touge on it it would be perfect for kayaks

·
Registered
50 Posts
I got a single axle trailer that was for a 15' boat I'm willing to sell. You'd have to modify it for it to work with 2 kayak since it was for a boat. Has new tires still rolls fine, axle may need grease but I'd sell it for 200....Panama City

·
Registered
5,602 Posts
I've been debating on selling my trailer. It's aluminum, can hold four PAs easily but set up to hold two with cradles and two other yaks above them. It has new tires and new axle this year. One spare. Has been to Key West and back no issues. Also throw in a locking tool box but I took it off as I didn't use it.

Asking $2,500.

·
Registered
50 Posts
TBH, I don't really know, if I were to guess it's probably steel. I bought a hobie PA14 recently and it came with it. I don't have pics of it on my computer but if you PM me a number or email, I can send them to you. Thanks.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts