Pensacola Fishing Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3,703 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking for a quick sale so priced at $600 cash for everything. It's been hanging in the garage and used maybe 2 or 3 times so it's in excellent shape. I'll post pictures of the actual Kayak this weekend but it is Yellow just like the first one in the pic.It has a Hummingbird Piranha Max 20 Fishfinder installed on it with rechargeable battery from Cabelas. It also comes with a an upgraded seat, kayak anchor and of course paddle. I'm cleaning out thegarage on Saturday and will be taking pictures of it and then posting it onCraigslist and Kayak forums, if you want it come take a look at it and lets work a dealbefore I go through the hassle oftaking pictures and posting it on other sites. This Kayak is readyfor springfishing! I'mlocated between Navarre and Fort Walton Beach.

·
Registered
3,703 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%"><TBODY><TR><TD class=smalltxt vAlign=top><SPAN id=_ctl1_ctlTopic_ctlPanelBar_ctlTopicsRepeater__ctl2_lblFullMessage>
Excellent kayaking weather this week!
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

·
Registered
3,703 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%"><TBODY><TR><TD class=smalltxt vAlign=top><SPAN id=_ctl1_ctlTopic_ctlPanelBar_ctlTopicsRepeater__ctl3_lblFullMessage><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%"><TBODY><TR><TD class=smalltxt vAlign=top><SPAN id=_ctl1_ctlTopic_ctlPanelBar_ctlTopicsRepeater__ctl2_lblFullMessage>
Sunny and upper 70's for the weather this week, can't believe nobody is after a good deal on a Kayak setup for fishing!</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

·
Registered
3,697 Posts
I cant believe no ones is not snatching this thing!! i bought my yak about a month ago and i am HOOKED! I dont think people realize how fun this stuff is

BUMP

1 - 5 of 5 Posts