Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
250 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Saw this on the news this morning. Thought it was rather entertaining and wanted to open a discussion about it.

http://youtu.be/Re18J2WK8_c

So let's hear it.

I'll start by posting my question.......
Why not loosen the drag just a wee bit?

·
Registered
2,731 Posts
Yeah probably should of let the shark run a little bit. I'll mess with a shark anyday on land but I'd cut it off in a heart beat while yak fishing. At least he was wearing a pfd...

·
Registered
1,035 Posts
BS

Looks like an interesting person who loves getting hits on you tube with bogus fishing adventures. Goliath Grouper looked faked due to edits and rope attached to kayak other end to power boat lol. Next video he had no need to fall out of yak, looked to me like he was doing everything in his power to fall out of the yak and act as obnoxious as possible for the photo op. I could be wrong but this seems pathetic to me.

·
Registered
121 Posts
Let's say, hypothetically, that the video isn't altered. My biggest issue with this is why with all of the people in boats and with the shark "pulling" him out of the boat previously that he continued to have his drag slammed down and not loose enough to prevent idiocy like that.

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

·
Registered
1,035 Posts
Just watch the pathetic Goliath grouper video where he is still tied off to the boat that pulled the kayak that pulled the Goliath grouper away from the structure and to the surface just for more youtube hits lmao

1 - 13 of 13 Posts