Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
5,780 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ive started to research the subject. I want to see if any one has any first hand expieriance?

Is there a reason why you dont see many pedal yaks out there I know the surf is rough but I figured you could still use one.

lastly I know there wont be a for like the PFF anywhere but is there a decent one out there?

thanks

·
Registered
5,780 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thats right hank I forgot he told me that recently and I forgot thanks for reminding me.
I think he is coming out here soon too.

·
Registered
124 Posts
hey guys

yep made it back out.

i would say it's about 60/40 split right now with hobie being the preferred yak on the west coast.
try this website bigwatersedge.com great site for so cal kayak fishing and you can always find me there:D

it's a good time of year for yellowtail right now through october but they can be scratched up all year long, the big home guards can be caught in the winter months. big flatties too

if you have more questions? fire away and i'll try and answer them.

OX
if you make it out san diego way we'll rally and go fishing.
im sure you can use the bro n laws yak. you too hank

Hank
hope everything is going well at home. i'll call you in a couple days.

·
Registered
5,780 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Roadx I'm going out there for sure now.
Leave here in Oct . What kayak do you think I should get I really don't mind paddling .....
I can get a good deal on on ocean kayak trident .. or I can wait and buy a peddle yak again just worried bout my knee...

·
Registered
5,780 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I'm tempered to buy the one here but don't feel like making the move with it . Do good deals come up out there often?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts