Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
977 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone, I am excited to announce that I will be offering kayak fishing charters this year! I offer a few different types of trips and you can get details about everything on my website which should be fully functional by monday www.KayakFishPensacola.com. We will be using Native Watercraft Slayer Propels for all of our trips. Also check out our FB page for recent updates on what's going on in our area and to see what we've been catching! http://www.facebook.com/KayakFishPensacola

I am trying something new and I think it will go really well around here. I am offering "Kayak Fishing 101" trips. We do inshore and offshore 101 trips and for a fraction of a cost of a full fledged charter! I provide very helpful information that will get you on the right path to landing more fish on every trip you take!

Of course we also do inshore and offshore trips and offer discounts for multiple anglers!

If you have any questions feel free to contact me on here, facebook, or email through my website.

Thanks and tight lines,
Keith Morrison

Attachments

·
Registered
16 Posts
I am hitting the area in May and looking for a day or so of showing me how to fish the area. Email me with any details since the site is still in the works and trying to set stuff up now for the trip.

·
Registered
13,329 Posts
I guess you should change you PFF handle to match your biz.

I went to the website, maybe you should have a Pensacola Phone Number instead of an Alabama Number.

You know, long distance king of stuff for people calling from a hotel and such.

Congrats on the New Biz, and Best Wishes for a successful one!!!

·
Registered
1,035 Posts
I'm available for charters immediately. I'll shoot you guys some more info in a bit. I'm on the water as I type. Fish are biting today fellas!
Bo you are killing me... weatherman got last weekend wrong so I did not make the trip...gonna be hard to keep me away this weekend weather permitting! So what is biting? Inquiring minds want to know!

·
Registered
977 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Bo you are killing me... weatherman got last weekend wrong so I did not make the trip...gonna be hard to keep me away this weekend weather permitting! So what is biting? Inquiring minds want to know!
Right now cobia are showing up, the first few kings have also been caught by piers and at least one kayaker caught one. Also been blackfin tuna and bonita around. Hope to see ya on the water!

·
Registered
77 Posts
New Gear

Keith,

From some of the pics it looks like you got ahold of some of Native's new sealed upper gears/bearings?

·
Registered
25 Posts
I'm gonna be down there in the beginning of may. Could you pm me some info? It's gonna be my first fishing trip to the area and would love to learn a little more about it. Thanks.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts