Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I mainly stay in the bays and shallows, but I'm looking to start going off the beach and hit some near shore wreaks and reefs. What fish finder and transducer would be good, what are people using? Any recommendations?

·
Registered
47 Posts
I've got a Lowrance Elite Ti2 that I picked up for a black friday deal. Only been out with a handful of times since I got it rigged up this spring. I'm liking it so far. I really like the touch screen vs having to scroll through menus with buttons. It's pretty intuitive to use and that's always nice with electronics. I don't have a ton of experience with these things and my previous model was a Lowrance Hook 2. This is quite a step up from that. Color sonar is amazing compared to black and white.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I've got a Lowrance Elite Ti2 that I picked up for a black friday deal. Only been out with a handful of times since I got it rigged up this spring. I'm liking it so far. I really like the touch screen vs having to scroll through menus with buttons. It's pretty intuitive to use and that's always nice with electronics. I don't have a ton of experience with these things and my previous model was a Lowrance Hook 2. This is quite a step up from that. Color sonar is amazing compared to black and white.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk
Thanks, I'll check those out. They look a little bigger than I may what though, but again, thanks for the recommendation.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts