Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,725 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anybody know of any kayak demo days coming up soon. Wanting to look and test ride a few before I buy. Really interested in the Old Town 106 or 120.

·
Jiggin Finatic
8,544 Posts
Anybody know of any kayak demo days coming up soon. Wanting to look and test ride a few before I buy. Really interested in the Old Town 106 or 120.
You can set one up at Half Hitch, and they will tell you the next available day to go. One guy does them all for them and he rotates stores. So find the closest store to you and check with them.

Reactions: catfever24

·
Jiggin Finatic
8,544 Posts
I'd be interested in any demo days too!

What kind of kayak are you looking at getting? You are welcome to try out my Predator PDL, just let me know!

·
Registered
13,650 Posts
What was the name of the place on Bayou Chico, at the Marina on Old Barrancus? Across from the old Nautical Steam Shack? That sold yaks?

They once did this every year.
I remember they lost their lease or something and was either going to move or go out of business.

Did they go away?

·
Registered
13,650 Posts
That was Pensacola Kayak and sail. I remember they said they were moving, but not sure where too.
This from their Facebook Page, which was the last activity of 01/15/2019:

HELP!!!!! After almost 17 years we have lost our lease and are being forced to try and relocate. In either event ALL the Kayaks and accesories will have to be moved. For all your hard work, effort and unwavering support of our store *ALL* items will be seriously reduced.Discounts starting @15%. A big Thank You to all of You . We will keep you posted as to where we land. In the meantime hurry down to the store while the selection is good.

I guess they are gone for now.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts