Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
I have a set of thos wheels. I use them for hard surface, I made an adapter for them to change out my tires on my hobie cart. Do not attempt to put these on and sugar sand though. You will soon realize what it is like to drag a plow through the sand. Could be a great workout though.

·
Helicopter Lineman
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I have a set of thos wheels. I use them for hard surface, I made an adapter for them to change out my tires on my hobie cart. Do not attempt to put these on and sugar sand though. You will soon realize what it is like to drag a plow through the sand. Could be a great workout though.

Thanks that's what I wanted to know. I get enough of a workout with the wheels I have now, it's easier to drag kayak thru sand than use wheels.

·
Registered
211 Posts
Thanks that's what I wanted to know. I get enough of a workout with the wheels I have now, it's easier to drag kayak thru sand than use wheels.
y

No, get the fish-n-mate kayak cart with the big orange wheels for sand. I did after someone here suggested them and it is all the world of difference.

·
Registered
87 Posts
I got some Wheeleez. And I love them. Haven't had a problem with them. Probably one of the cheaper prices set IMG_1234.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Helicopter Lineman
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I got some Wheeleez. And I love them. Haven't had a problem with them. Probably one of the cheaper prices set [iurl="http://www.pensacolafishingforum.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=782889&d=1470944590"]
[/iurl]

Have you used them in sugar sand?

·
Kayak Fishing Guide
1,810 Posts
y

No, get the fish-n-mate kayak cart with the big orange wheels for sand. I did after someone here suggested them and it is all the world of difference.
As suggested, the Fish-N-Mate cart has huge orange tires and they are amazing.

Spend the extra fifty bucks and get the right cart the first time. People come into Broxson Outdoors and spend the $200 after they waste money on carts that dont work.

·
Registered
87 Posts
I have used them from Navarre to Henderson park. No problems. And they fold up and fit in my front hatch. Cart holds 121lbs. Haven't had a problem with my kayak yet. N I paid 130 shipped to my house in 3 days

·
Helicopter Lineman
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks all for the input, that's what I was looking for. When I bought my kayak I really didnt know any better cause it's my first one. I learned really quick though the first time I took it to the beach that the cart I had want worth a damn in the sand

·
Registered
1,196 Posts
+1. I bought one last month from Dick's. Tried it at the beach and immediately took it back. Do not recommend for sand.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts