Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,072 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok guys,
So I have a post looking for a kayak for my son to get started in on here, but I know it’s not good for him to be solo on the water and my shoulder prevents me from using a paddle yak.. so instead to buying him a cheaper paddle yak, and me a pedal one is there a tandem pedal yak that you would recommend that we could both fish out of, but could be operated by 1 person?
Thanks in advance
Mike

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,072 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Registered
2,072 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Lmao..

·
Registered
211 Posts
The only tandem pedal-kayak I am aware of is by Hobie. You will likely be trailering and using boat launch.

I am not sure what you are looking to spend, but if you are thinking less than $500 or something for a pedal-kayak you need to go back to looking at the ones with paddles unfortunately. Google around and you will see quickly.

·
Registered
2,072 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
The only tandem pedal-kayak I am aware of is by Hobie. You will likely be trailering and using boat launch.

I am not sure what you are looking to spend, but if you are thinking less than $500 or something for a pedal-kayak you need to go back to looking at the ones with paddles unfortunately. Google around and you will see quickly.

Actually is was thinking 1200-2000$
Hobie oasis is like 3K+

1 - 8 of 8 Posts