Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got a deal on some beach tires( 21"x12" balloon tire ) and I plan on making a few carts. Is anyone intrested in a cart? I have a pro angler and I will have cart ready for it today and I will post a picture.

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I had some stuff come up but I should have some soon. I have enough wheels and axles to make 3 pluse one for me. Sorry for the delay, I had some honey doos that I got behind on. As soon as I get one done I will post pics and a price and offer by order of this post.

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
Here is a picture of the wheels and axle. I can sell the axle and wheels if someone wants to make the cart to fit their own needs. The wheels are $125 each with no axle if you were to buy them new. They are not new but are in good shape. Pm me if intrested. The wheels are 21 inches Tall 12 inches wide on a 8 inch rim.

Attachments

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I FINALLY had some free time and finished a cart. I tried it out today at ft. Pickens and it worked great. Here is a few pictures of the one I built for me. I have three more wheel and axles for sale. I would like to get $150 for just the wheels and alxe and you build the PVC your self to your needs. If you have any questions PM me.
Thanks, Sean D.

Attachments

·
Registered
3,306 Posts
Nice job big d. For those that haven't tried to pull their yak through the sand, a set up like this is necessary especially when you're worn out after fishing all day.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts