Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
877 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
For sale bayou 220 bought to repair and use found another good deal and just dont have time to fix it up.motor seams good was told it just needed carb rebuilt
Had carb rebuilt and ordered choke cable needs to be put together have some used tires i took off of another atv to put on this atv.asking 300 dollars.

·
Registered
877 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
2001 can take better pics sometime friday here are a few i think someone could get going pretty cheap i just dont have the time or room in my garage i have more than that in the atv just want some to get a good deal and use it atv in cantonment.

·
***Creepy A$$ Cracker***
4,639 Posts
Forum general rules state that the first ill take it gets it so it is yet to be spoken for... Just sayin:thumbsup: if you really want it the say I'll take it and it's yours...

·
***Creepy A$$ Cracker***
4,639 Posts
Any trades??? I got guns:whistling:

·
Registered
955 Posts
MULLET HUNTER said:
If you want it then say "I'll take it" and it's yours piss me off and your broke ass wont have a chance at it...
Nice PM Mullet, you continue to boast wonderful ways to communicate, i'm sorry you feel like negativity gets you somewhere in today's society.

·
***Creepy A$$ Cracker***
4,639 Posts
Nice PM Mullet, you continue to boast wonderful ways to communicate, i'm sorry you feel like negativity gets you somewhere in today's society.
You are amazing.... WoW :rolleyes:

·
Registered
877 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
have some intrest here are the pics the atv is in cantonment it needs some work has light rust and dirty looks like it has been just sitting i have another atv so i just dont have the time the carb and tires are worth 300 alone let me know sorry no trades.

·
Registered
955 Posts
Can I pick it up Monday during the day sometime? That is my best available time, but might could squeeze in a few minutes to make it out there tomorrow if Monday is a no go.

·
Registered
204 Posts
ive got the exact same bike an between me an the kids weve put it through hell and shes taken every bit of it . i picked up 2nd one and am in the middle of rebuild and would love to have it but seems like its spoken for. whoever gets it if you grow tired of it please contact me an ill take it off your hands . also if whoever ends up with this bike wants tolet go of the tires PLEASE contact me. also im no mechanic but i have battled my bayou an come out ahead a few times (just bareley) so if you need someone who is fairly comfortable with this model , hit me up an illhelp if i can .

·
Registered
877 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Hey guys of wacky does not get it will let you guys know hate to see it set but I just don't have the time and with hunting season around the corner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts