Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Super Moderator
19,826 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My Virus Protection expired the other day and I had to buy a 3 pack of protection. I can forward you the link and activation code and it will load on your computer and start its thing. It is loaded from the Kapersky website so know worries about viruses. Its a one year subscription and starts once you activate it.

I paid $50 for 3 and would like to sell the 2 I wont use for $15 each. If it doesnt sell on here in the next few days Ill throw it on Ebay.

I can take paypal so we dont have to send the time to meet and exchange money. Payment to be sent after Kapersky is loaded on your computer.

http://www.kaspersky.com/

·
Registered
380 Posts
Splittine, I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but I also hate to see someoneexperience a problem I have already been through. I maintain five computers in two different states running Kaspersky Internet Security under two different licenses.

If you have bought a license for a number of computers (2, 3, 5), then these activations have to be completed within 30 days of the first activation to benefit from the full license period in each case. http://usa.kaspersky.com/support/home/anti_virus/t207802609/208280839/

What this means is, the remaining licenses will expire one year from day 30 after the original licenses was activated, even if they are activated 6 months later. Kaspersky's instructions are a little hard to understand because they are a Russian to English conversion.

Even though Kaspersky says it's OK to give awaythe additional licenses, I would advise against selling them unless they are going to someone you know and trust. When you installed the original copy, you entered your name, e-mail address, etc. so the license wasregistered to you. Even though it's for three computers, it is still one license and one activation code. The person or persons who receive the additional two copies will not be able to register it in their name because it is already registered, therefore tech support will be difficult and there couldbe some security issues. Anyone having your license number and code could possibly disableyour copy and leave your computer open to attack.

This is just my experience and advise,so you probably need to give Kaspersky a call and verify this information. If you find out anything different, please post it. I learn something new every day.

BTW, I don't work for Kaspersky...I have just been using their product for the last three years.

·
Registered
3,756 Posts
PM sent Splittine

1 - 6 of 6 Posts