Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
801 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Have a Ka-Bar USMC knife up for sale. It has the leather handle and sheath is included. It is in literally perfect shape with 0 scratches. Asking $50. Call or text dan @ (850) 375-2045. Thanks!

Attachments

·
C-Hawk 245 Pilot House
5,183 Posts
There was one of those knives my dad brought back from WWII. The handle was made up of plexiglass circles cut from an airplane windshield. Don't know what happened to it. The knife didn't survive our childhood. :thumbdown:

My father in law was nicknamed "KBar" when he was in the marines in WWII, it was his weapon of choice for killing. I've heard only a few of his war stories. Chilling to say the least.

http://www.homeofheroes.com/myhero/Cpl_Haston_Grady_Story.html

·
Registered
2,068 Posts
I have my Dad's USMC K-Bar he carried in Korea. Also have his Remington-Rand 1911 he somehow had a Priest smuggle out for him after he was wounded. Even have a spare new HS barrel.
No, its not for sale!

Great knife and a good deal.

·
Registered
2,496 Posts
That’s a good deal; full retail is over $100. I’ve been to the KA-BAR factory in Olean, N.Y. and if you’re a member of a military unit you can call KA-BAR and set-up a unit account and get 20% off any KA-BAR they make and they engrave there as well. You just need to send them a letter signed by the CO and it’s done and by the way that’s a great knife. I wish I had mine from Desert Storm. In OIF-I, I carried a KA-BAR Tanto II the Next Generation and that was a bad ass knife but I don’t believe they make it anymore.

·
Registered
801 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Sold pending funds...sorry about the number, George. Spellcheck waged war against me the last few days and I didnt notice until this morning that it changed my number. I'll call ya if it falls through.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts