Pensacola Fishing Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I want give Emerald Coast Marine a Bump for their upgraded ship store. More parts, new paint, and great prices ! It's great place to get parts for us "do it yourselfers". Oh did I forget they always have anwers for my sometimes dumb questions and have to wait forever for a reply.:bowdown

·
Registered
6,110 Posts
I stopped by and checked out there store today, Its Looking good in there.. I picked up a Nice Penn rod and rell set, and I think kenny said it was alittle over 100 bucks.. Dont forget he offers a Discount to forum members, But you have to tell him your forum name of course.. Chopperliver has some of his supplies down there also.. Stop in say hello and check out the store.. I picked up 2-small items myself today.

·
Registered
6,110 Posts
Hey kenny you need to buy a pinball machine or something.. That way we can go in there and play it while waiting on are boats to get fixed or to pass time.. Ya thats a good Idea.. I know where a few are and someone who works on them..

·
Registered
2,380 Posts
wld1985 (3/29/2010)I stopped by and checked out there store today, Its Looking good in there.. I picked up a Nice Penn rod and rell set, and I think kenny said it was alittle over 100 bucks.. Dont forget he offers a Discount to forum members, But you have to tell him your forum name of course.. Chopperliver has some of his supplies down there also.. Stop in say hello and check out the store.. I picked up 2-small items myself today.
Thanks for noticing!

·
Registered
117 Posts
Yea, I went by there a couple weeks ago to purchase a spare yamaha key and was surprised/impressed at how much they had in there. My late father used to take all of our boats for service there and was always pleased. I didn't get the chance to introduce myself to Kenny, he was busy helping another customer but seemed like a quality guy!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts