Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Super Moderator
27,927 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK, those that saw my recent baby will know how warm and fuzzy I feel right now:letsdrink

I only sighted her in at 25 yards but have her about an inch high sooooooo I think at 100 she'll be peachey!!!:letsdrink

She's a big ole hand cannon 7-08 Thompson Pro Hunter:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap

·
Registered
1,382 Posts
DUDE you should get an extra 3 inches for that !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Big hit for the man card collection i rike it raggy !!!!!!!

·
Registered
2,252 Posts
Jason, that things a beast. It looks like you got yourself a good group there too. Is that going to be your backup??:poke If so I feel sorry for the loser that grabs your primary or ASP.

·
Registered
749 Posts
Waiting to see those 75-100 yd groups...Heck of a nice toy...But if you keep posting ur toys on here "MaMa" is going to find out. :banghead

PS...U know I am :crying w/ envy...BBob

·
Super Moderator
27,927 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
off route II (8/28/2008)i just bought a thompson contender today from a friend. he had it about20 yrs so it's a older model and chambered 30-30. i'll post some pics of it later.

That thing looks like a snub nose compared to that barrel of mine....I bet it wallops ya too chambered in 30-30....I like the holster....I need to find me 1. I like the Contenders, especially older 1's with the engraving. Contender barrels will swap w/ Encore's but Encore won't swap to Contender (or so I was told)... Might try the 100 yard range tomorrow:letsdrink

·
Registered
771 Posts
NICE! I have a Contender pistol, and an Encore rifle in .270 I may have to do some more investing. That is one good looking gun!

·
Premium Member
1,790 Posts
Jason (8/28/2008)
off route II (8/28/2008)i just bought a thompson contender today from a friend. he had it about20 yrs so it's a older model and chambered 30-30. i'll post some pics of it later.

That thing looks like a snub nose compared to that barrel of mine....I bet it wallops ya too chambered in 30-30....I like the holster....I need to find me 1. I like the Contenders, especially older 1's with the engraving. Contender barrels will swap w/ Encore's but Encore won't swap to Contender (or so I was told)... Might try the 100 yard range tomorrow:letsdrink
i just ordered a 15" barrel in 7-08, i think i'll like that better than the 30-30.

·
Super Moderator
27,927 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
off route II (8/29/2008)
Jason (8/28/2008)

i just ordered a 15" barrel in 7-08, i think i'll like that better than the 30-30.
You won't go wrong with that brother! 5o'clocksomewhere (Tim) came over this AM and shot 1 round and was dead on...He said that a 44 was the biggest he ever shot, so I told him this was a weeeeeee bit more!:letsdrink

·
Registered
154 Posts
Nice grouping.

You guys make me feel bad. I'll stick to carrying a .45 ACP as back up.

Have a good one, Dave

1 - 11 of 11 Posts