Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
6,016 Posts
Would have to wait and see if they get the kinks worked out , because I am sure there will be kinks, and then how good is their warranty / response ? At $1000.00 I would want to see it be common place in the boating world and not me being the test pilot. It looks cool though.

·
Registered
5,550 Posts
Other than maybe a wheelchair bound person, who are they targeting as a potential market???

·
Registered
229 Posts
Talk about "blocking up the ramps". Plus you need someone to drive the truck and park it. Neat idea but I'm not sold.

·
Registered
5,652 Posts
Nice native bongo music

HeHe

That's for people that don't have a trailer setup right.

If it is set right you cab drive the boat right up on the trailer and it will be in the correct position. you will only be making 2 to 3 turns on the winch handle.

·
Super Moderator
27,951 Posts
I guess it might just be me but did anyone else notice the shot from inside the boat to the trailer tounge? When launched, the guy stepped from dry launch area and in the shot from inside the boat...the trailer was deeper in the water (check out the ladder)...Makes you think what's up....It's a neat idea, but more crap to go wrong....

·
C-Hawk 245 Pilot House
5,080 Posts
How long would that toy last in salt water? What is the point if you have to return to land to park the truck? Sea-r-cy

·
Registered
249 Posts
Is it really that hard to launch a boat? Anyone with that contraption would probably jacknife the trailer 3 times before they even made it to the water.

·
Registered
2,035 Posts
dbyrd2100 (3/28/2010)Is it really that hard to launch a boat? Anyone with that contraption would probably jacknife the trailer 3 times before they even made it to the water.

Yep - now that's funny!

·
Registered
2,346 Posts
just watched it again and your right jason the boat is sitting high out the water when he gets in and out, but way further back when launching and reloading. i guess when you get in the boat you have your buddy back it down some more so that you can play with your new toy.:doh

·
Registered
1,109 Posts
I could see if being useful for someone who may lauch a boat where there is no pier and can leave the trailer in the water.

·
Registered
1,053 Posts
The launch alert looked interesting. Hopefully you can move the remote on the trailer a couple of times to get the position right. I wonder if its waterproof if the waves are rolling into the launch ramp? And does it work from one ramp to another if the ramp angles are diffrent?

1 - 15 of 15 Posts