Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
763 Posts
If fishing Destin I would recommend the Sweet Jody. Capt Cliff will put you on the fish for sure. It is very common to bring up a nice red grouper or two on his trips as well. The other boat out of Destin I would suggest is Tropical Winds if Capt Mike is still running it...he's a great young capt and really wants to get on the fish. I've been out on his boat several times as well and he stops at weed lines and floating debris while en route to his bottom spots...last year he slayed the chicken dolphin schooled around a boogie board just randomly floating out there. You can't go wrong those two captains!

·
Registered
2,692 Posts
X2 on Sweet Jody.

If not them than one of the Swoops. There's a reason they can keep both boats in such a great position.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
If fishing Destin I would recommend the Sweet Jody. Capt Cliff will put you on the fish for sure. It is very common to bring up a nice red grouper or two on his trips as well. The other boat out of Destin I would suggest is Tropical Winds if Capt Mike is still running it...he's a great young capt and really wants to get on the fish. I've been out on his boat several times as well and he stops at weed lines and floating debris while en route to his bottom spots...last year he slayed the chicken dolphin schooled around a boogie board just randomly floating out there. You can't go wrong those two captains!
Pensacola sorry about that.

·
Registered
380 Posts
Entertainer is a great boat. Been on her several times when friends from out of town want a trip. Never been disappointed.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts