Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey PFF,
My name is Jordan, I have spearfished and fished here for 17 years, just finally getting tech savvy enough to join the forum. For years I have enjoyed just going to pff.com to check out everyone’s fishing, hunting pics and tips, and cooking recipes. Even without being a member I have accumulated a bunch of knowledge from all of yaw, for that, I thank everyone here on the forum. Thanks to C Hodges here on the forum I do hunt as well, he taught me how to bow hunt in black water way back in 2006, well, I just helped him recover his deer cause I didn’t know how to shoot a deer back then. But he taught me a whole lot and when my wife shows me how to post pics I will prove to yaw I can kill fish and deer. I look forward to finally being a part of this forum family

·
Registered
196 Posts
Welcome! Let us know your fishing ambitions and I'm sure there's plenty of help.
Cheers!

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
4,293 Posts
Welcome Jordan, looking forward to reading your posts and seeing your pictures.

·
Registered
3,292 Posts
welcome, jordan
my advice to you is don't go fishing with any of these guys on here. lol.
jack

·
Registered
14,116 Posts
Welcome aboard!
If you use a computer, it is easy to post photos, you can drag and drop.
Or clip the paper clip down below and follow the prompts

·
Registered
3,527 Posts
Glad to have you.

·
Registered
5,681 Posts
Hmmmm.

Welcome to the madness.
Post up some of those pics.
Hope ya got some thick skin...

·
Registered
3,292 Posts
Welcome! If you want to talk about political theory, virology, immunology or RNA, we are all experts here.

Seriously, we are glad you're here.
and not to mention my expertise is in nuclear fissionable materials research.
jack

Reactions: Ecarus and Corpsman

·
Registered
167 Posts
Hey PFF,
My name is Jordan, I have spearfished and fished here for 17 years, just finally getting tech savvy enough to join the forum. For years I have enjoyed just going to pff.com to check out everyone’s fishing, hunting pics and tips, and cooking recipes. Even without being a member I have accumulated a bunch of knowledge from all of yaw, for that, I thank everyone here on the forum. Thanks to C Hodges here on the forum I do hunt as well, he taught me how to bow hunt in black water way back in 2006, well, I just helped him recover his deer cause I didn’t know how to shoot a deer back then. But he taught me a whole lot and when my wife shows me how to post pics I will prove to yaw I can kill fish and deer. I look forward to finally being a part of this forum family
Welcome Jordan, glad to have you in the group.

·
Registered
2,058 Posts
Welcome to PFF!

·
Registered
401 Posts
welcome...I'm a Texan who visits the Florida panhandle a few times a year and this forum has helped me with valuable information with fishing the area. I now drag my boat from Texas rather than chartering and love fishing the area.

·
Registered
5,681 Posts
welcome...I'm a Texan who visits the Florida panhandle a few times a year and this forum has helped me with valuable information with fishing the area. I now drag my boat from Texas rather than chartering and love fishing the area. View attachment 1077350
You spilled beer on your shirt......
Stop wasting beer.
And stow that line properly before someone trips on it.
Nice catch though...Thanks for posting!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts