Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
5,956 Posts
Yes, <U>Ultimate Warrior</U>,You havebeen called,You have. Much to learnyou still have, my young Tebow.

Cry you may, but hide you may not.

·
Registered
802 Posts
There are pictures of Emmitt Smith kneeling around the endzonecrying after his 22 carries for 18 yards (or something like that) against Auburn in 1988.

Not sure if he was crying cause the Heisman was gone or crying cause he should have went toRunning Back U(he stated in an interview years back he realizes he should have went to Auburn).

·
Registered
515 Posts
Baitcaster (10/12/2007)hmm, and i thought l.s.u. fans had more class than that.
Awww c'mon man? Are you being serious or sarcastic? No way you can bring up class on this post. Visit any Florida board online and you'll see very similar creative photoshop items picking on LSU and any other team that Florida plays. Do sour grapes really taste that sour? If LSU loses to Kentucky I'd be pissed, but expect a bunch of posts ragging on LSU. That's just how it goes. Everybody knows Tebow is the man! He played a hell of a game and I would probably cry too if I played my heart out like he did and my team lost. No shame in that. Go SEC!:toast

·
Registered
1,464 Posts
d45miller (10/12/2007)

Awww c'mon man? Are you being serious or sarcastic? No way you can bring up class on this post. Visit any Florida board online and you'll see very similar creative photoshop items picking on LSU and any other team that Florida plays. Do sour grapes really taste that sour? If LSU loses to Kentucky I'd be pissed, but expect a bunch of posts ragging on LSU. That's just how it goes. Everybody knows Tebow is the man! He played a hell of a game and I would probably cry too if I played my heart out like he did and my team lost. No shame in that. Go SEC!:toast

·
Registered
328 Posts
TEBOW PLAYED ONE HELL OF A GAME I THINK THAT PHOTO SHOWS HIS COMPETITIVENESS AND DESIRE TO WIN . WITH THAT BEING SAID I CAN ONLY SAY GEAUX TIGERS GEAUX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:letsdrink:letsdrink

·
Jiggin Finatic
8,545 Posts
Fishinfool: Your just jealous Tebow doesn't play for your team, He's a man among boys. The Lord has truly blessed him.

·
Registered
3,840 Posts
bigfishrookie (10/10/2007)Wow- didn't know he actually cried, but it looks like he is. As a Gator- I am ashamed.
as the game was going off the air, they showed him sitting on the bench crying on national TV.

·
Registered
1,097 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
lobsterman (10/14/2007)Fishinfool: Your just jealous Tebow doesn't play for your team, He's a man among boys.
But he cries like a little girl!!! :poke

·
Registered
802 Posts
It's not that tough being a man among boys, maybe he should learn to be a man among men. I pretty sure he's gay kissing his teammates cring over spilled milk all spell Gaytor to me.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts