Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
6,257 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
freespool50 (11/13/2007)just hit your "home" key to go to top. or hit your "end" key to go to bottom
OK Fred I'm stupid. I don't see a "home" key OR A " end" key while looking at a thread. Where is it at??????

·
Registered
3,648 Posts
On your keyboard Murph.....

·
Registered
1,778 Posts
If you have a number keypad on your far right, look just to the left at the top (between the backspace and num lock key) They should be in the middle of as set of 6 keys.

·
Praedator
9,976 Posts
Or just hit the little up button on the forum. Little button with this charracter in it. ^ On the right of the screen in every post.

·
Registered
6,257 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks KNot a Yacht.

I HAVE NEVER NOTICED THAT LITTLE ARROW. :banghead:

That is what I was looking for.

·
Registered
5,576 Posts
<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%"><TBODY><TR><TD class=smalltxt vAlign=top><SPAN id=_ctl1_ctlTopic_ctlPanelBar_ctlTopicsRepeater__ctl2_lblFullMessage>just hit your "home" key to go to top. or hit your "end" key to go to bottom

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

And the winner of the tip of the day goes to Freespool50

That was aGREAT tip, The home button rules!!! then adjust the page with the up and down with the scroll buttons...THANX:bowdown

·
Registered
6,190 Posts
Deeplines (11/13/2007)Thanks KNot a Yacht.

I HAVE NEVER NOTICED THAT LITTLE ARROW. :banghead:

That is what I was looking for.
Now Murph, don't you feel so stupid?

I didn't see or actually didn't pay attention to it either. I used my up arrow or home button.:banghead:banghead:banghead

·
Registered
6,190 Posts
Snagged Line (11/13/2007)<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%"><TBODY><TR><TD class=smalltxt vAlign=top><SPAN id=_ctl1_ctlTopic_ctlPanelBar_ctlTopicsRepeater__ctl2_lblFullMessage>just hit your "home" key to go to top. or hit your "end" key to go to bottom

That was aGREAT tip, The home button rules!!! then adjust the page with the up and down with the scroll buttons...THANX:bowdown
Nope...As per question Murph asked...I'll have to give Knot a Yacht the credit.

·
Registered
690 Posts
The up arrow from Jon may just save me from corpral (s?) tunnel surgery on my right index finger. My old method was to roll the little wheel on my mouse until I was back up to the top. Got kind of tiring when the thread was long. Thanks, Jon

·
Praedator
9,976 Posts
Glad I could be of assistance.:letsdrink Shortly after the new forum came about, I clicked on all the new buttons to see what they did. That little button is a little hidden and not real prominent on the screen. So I can see how it would get missed.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Tuna Man (11/13/2007)
Snagged Line (11/13/2007)<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%"><TBODY><TR><TD class=smalltxt vAlign=top><SPAN id=_ctl1_ctlTopic_ctlPanelBar_ctlTopicsRepeater__ctl2_lblFullMessage>just hit your "home" key to go to top. or hit your "end" key to go to bottom

Nope...As per question Murph asked...I'll have to give Knot a Yacht the credit.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts