Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,501 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My buddy and I put out 23 jugs today baited with cut bream and caught 8 nice cats. Of course I lost the biggest (about 25 lbs) because I didn't bring the net. Sorry, I can't get the pics to load???

·
Registered
1,501 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I have tried everything, but can't post my pics?? I have posted since the change in the PFF site with no problem. Anybody have any tips?

·
Registered
2,097 Posts
Hang in there, somebody will be able to tell you how better than I can. I use the little icon <span style="FLOAT: left" id=InsertImagectl00_ctlContentPlaceHolder_ctl00_ctlPostControl_ctlPanelBar_txtPost_smMenu onmouseover="" onclick="InstantASPRichTextBox.prototype.showMenu('ctl00_ctlContentPlaceHolder_ctl00_ctlPostControl_ctlPanelBar_txtPost', 'InsertImagectl00_ctlContentPlaceHolder_ctl00_ctlPostControl_ctlPanelBar_txtPost_smMenu','InsertImage', true, true);">

and then it will let me upload a pic, you get to browse for it, so you will have to know the location of the pic, and then hit upload, and it seems to work that way for me but I've had my share of issues with pics.

I watched a program once with a guy who used empty Poweraide bottles with string tied to them and he would bait them and come back around and sure enough, he'd start putting the cats in the cooler! Pretty cool!

Chris

·
Registered
1,501 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks, but that is what I have been trying but it doesn't give me an option to browse my files. I have some good pics if I could get them to load.

Your tip about the gatoraid bottles will work fine. I used swim noodles and glued a piece of 1/2" pvc into the hole of the noodle. This makes a good package and they are easy to store. I have less than 1$ each in the materials. Gatoraid bottles would be about .50 cheaper.

I have always been a Bass fisherman, but I'm now looking for a catfish decal to put on my old Ranger. This is fun!

·
Neptune calls me "Daddy"
9,093 Posts
When you click on that mountain icon a window pops up that says "Link Image". Right beneath it says "Upload image". Click on that and then you can "Browse"

Jim

·
Registered
1,501 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
OK, try again!

I'm the guy in the ugly hat. My buddy took the 8 fish to a needy family and they had several great meals.

Thanks for the tips on adding the pics. I still can't add more than one, but this is better tnan in the past attempts.

·
Registered
1,501 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
It is official today, I'm a jug fisherman. My Ranger needs a catfish decal to be complete!

This is my 83 year old Uncle with the big fish of the day (20+ pounds!)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts