Pensacola Fishing Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Spec-yakular!
798 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got out to Johnsons beach this morning at about 615 and it was slick as glass! Got bait and headed out! The fist cig out the back under a balloon get nailed! I looked back and all i saw was BILL......holly shit its a sail fish! I fought it for about 15 min then it jumped and cut the line! heart breaking to say the least but it was still an amazing experience! Did get a nice king and 4 big Spanish!

·
Registered
361 Posts
All these reports about sails, tuna and kings are making me jealous over here in Alabama. I need to sneak down to the gulf one weekend and get my fix!

·
Registered
716 Posts
Nice haul. Dvldocz and I were out at JB this afternoon. We trolled all the way down the beach almost to the Bama and picked up 4 Spanish and 4 Kings. Seems like most action starts around Public access #2.

·
Spec-yakular!
798 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Man it was awsome and pure luck im sure! ven though i didnt land it just knowing i had a fish like that on the end of my line was an amazing feeling!

·
Registered
716 Posts
How far out were you? We always troll just past the second sandbar but yesterday went further out and got into a mess of Kings and Spanish.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts