Pensacola Fishing Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2,325 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Went out to Johnsons beach Sat. First time surf fishingthere.It wasa relaxing day. Did catch a nice sheepie & pompano first thing that morning. The surf layout is somewhat different than P'cola beach it seems to me?? Decide to carry the wife to P'cola beach to see if we could hook her upon a nice Redfish for the first time! MAN, That women made me a proud Husband today! We caught4 nice ones and lost two on a Triple hook up!! It was a beautifulday! Check out how blue the heads are on the RedFish AMAZINGLY BEAUTIFUL!!!

20 inch sheepie

14 inch pomp

41 inch Red

Wife bowed up on her Red

Again!

She wouldn't hold itsoI did for her! Her 42 inchRedFish

Check out the Blue Head!!

·
Registered
35 Posts
maybe im going to the wrong place but there are hudreds of people around me when im trying to fish i see all the pics and no one is no where near, :banghead

·
Registered
1,513 Posts
OutStanding Report! I can not wait to get back to the beach and that lovely water

From the Mountians of Afghanistan that water and sand sure look great.

Thanks - Stressless

·
Registered
2,325 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
greatdanebob (4/12/2010)maybe im going to the wrong place but there are hudreds of people around me when im trying to fish i see all the pics and no one is no where near, :banghead
You have to do a lot of walking its a pain but can pay off sometimes! Try going towards the Ft. Pickens area. There is miles of beach that doesn't get fished much because you can't park on the side of the road. Again a lot of walking but thats the price you pay. Hope this helps

·
Banned
464 Posts
Very very nice!! I haven't been to JB in years!!

·
Registered
1,529 Posts
Man that is awesome! I had no luck Saturday morning on PNS Beach. Nobody also fishing near me had any luck either.

Guess I will try again this weekend! Will you let us know what you were using for bait!?

1 - 15 of 15 Posts