Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
PFF Members ,

Due to the Oil spill, Economy,and personal issues I've been out of making nets and stocking the bait stores .:(

BUT
I'm glad to say that I'm back making nets part time and can take custom orders thru my Email @ [email protected]

And also my website is up and running www.johnsoncastnets.com Please allow atleast a week for your orders online to be filled >> I'll be making most of them as they are ordered ...

I'm not working out of my shop on Massachusetts Ave. right now ,but you can Email me and I can meet up with you to exchange nets,repairs Ect ....

Thank you for your continued business and support
also hope to be back on this awesome forum more too !!:thumbup:

Jimmy
(on Facebook too )

·
Registered
100 Posts
You know where I go. Been hearing there in there thick right now. Hoping to get some this weekend while were camping out at Morgan. I'll let you know. Gona hit up the Condo's and see if there are any in there.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yea jgraham154 I could if I could find the rubber coated weights ... I've had no luck finding them >> Any Ideas ???

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
You know where I go. Been hearing there in there thick right now. Hoping to get some this weekend while were camping out at Morgan. I'll let you know. Gona hit up the Condo's and see if there are any in there.
Keep me posted and if ya get to many u know who to call >>;)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts