Pensacola Fishing Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Auburn Grad - 1999
3,575 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
FORSALE... Almost new. Less than 50 hours. Only 8 mos old. All fluid changes and maintenance just recently done. Make me an offer!!!

Just kidding... My dad's shed had an electrical fire this afternoon while he was down the road at my brothers house. It burnt the barn to the foundation as you can see. Unfortunately we had our tractor parked in it. We got it right before hunting season this past season this year. John Deere 3830 4wd and loader...also got the grooming mower. Oh well....that's what insurance is for. It got a bunch of tools and stuff. Only thing that was irreplacable was some books that one of my great grandfather wrote and a ton of deer horns from past hunts. That was a lot of memories gone. Could have been a lot worse... At least no one was hurt and my parents have a place to sleep tonight.

Sorry for the crappy phone pic....I'll try and take some better ones tomorrow.

This use to be the lever for the bucket. It was straight as an arrow before the fire...

What was left of the motor

·
Registered
6,106 Posts
Wow, I hope the insurance treats you well... Is there anything able to take off of the tractor? Pumps or anything? I see the bucket maybe good still..

·
Auburn Grad - 1999
3,575 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
It doesn't look like anything is salvageable off the tractor.It melted everything...even the motor shows some melting marks. All the freeze plugs are blown on the motor and transmission.The bucket is warped prettybad. You can kind of see it in the pic. Looks worse from the front. The fire was so hot that dad said you couldn't even see the trator inside the flames.There is nothing left on the tractor... Look at the tires. They are powder now. They were chest high on me and now they are nothing. Kind of surreal to say the least.

·
Registered
6,106 Posts
Alright, I'll bring the trailer over just drive it on up and I'll take it to the scrap yard.. ahaha need to change the words to Hottest deal on the net... Not best deal.. Sorry for the loss

1 - 11 of 11 Posts