Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
VIP of the PFF
8,433 Posts
Way to go man ! It's good to see someone out there catching fish . I've just been being sorry and lazy . It's bad when you can't motivate yourself to go fishing ! Keep on posting them pictures , maybe it will put the fire under me and make me go.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
14,696 Posts
Great job. I’ve had a better few days and was thinking about heading to the cabin and trying to launch the boat but have had a rough day today. Maybe I’ll be better in the morning. Those pics really wanna make me get out there!

·
Premium Member
9,448 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Great job. I’ve had a better few days and was thinking about heading to the cabin and trying to launch the boat but have had a rough day today. Maybe I’ll be better in the morning. Those pics really wanna make me get out there!
Kevin your welcome to come over and go with me. All you gotta do is get in the boat. I’m off until Tuesday.

·
Registered
14,696 Posts
Kevin your welcome to come over and go with me. All you gotta do is get in the boat. I’m off until Tuesday.
Man we really need to do that, But right now I don’t need to get to far from the wife. This wound vac pump is a royal pain. We’ll most likely head up tomorrow night. Gosh I hope I have some pics to post by Monday!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts