Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have posted several times about an ongoing investigation of Jim Lawrence a person who has victimized the boating community for thirty years. He has ripped off people, including myself, of thousands of dollars and gotten away with it by cleverly creating corporations that he closes when sued or gets a judgement against him.
The investigation is at the point where the State Dept of Ag Consumer Division, Santa Rosa Sheriff’s Office, and Fish and Wildlife are involved.
We still need a few people who have been victimized by Lawrence to tell their story to Deputy Anna Jones of the Santa Rosa Sheriff’s Office.
We also are wanting very much to talk to a current or former employee of Lawrence’s.
If you know of one or are one please help us by telling that story also to the Deputy. This is very important to the investigation.
If you know anything about this Jim Lawrence or anything about his many businesses and had dealings with him Or worked for him please contact [email protected] With your contact information ( a phone number would be great. You will remain anonymous if you wish.)
Help us take this ripoff artist out of the boating community for good. I thank all of you who have helped so far. If you haven’t yet, please do so NOW.

·
Jaded Old Phart
6,150 Posts
Maybe if you put out the names of the shops he ran you might get more replies?

Best of luck.

·
Constitution Conservative
2,586 Posts
The problem is that folks have forgotten how to feed gators and sharks, operate backhoes on large tracts of private land or pour concrete foundations.
He should've been taken for a ride a long time ago.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Is Jim Lawrence associated with Jim Parise at Outboard Repower USA or FL Custom Boats? Jim Parise ripped me off for $13.5k last year and the sheriffs office refuses to look into it.

·
Registered
2,404 Posts
Is Jim Lawrence associated with Jim Parise at Outboard Repower USA or FL Custom Boats? Jim Parise ripped me off for $13.5k last year and the sheriffs office refuses to look into it.
I think they are father and son. I know Jim Parise ripped a good friend of mine off a while back for thousands of dollars.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts