Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

21 - 24 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
Not many people on this forum will have used Jim Lawrence. We have known of his reputation for many years. His son was just as bad, if not worse. I believe he is in prison now.
Can you tell me why so few people in Northwest Florida are unwilling to tell there story to the deputy? Do you like having this guy in your community? He is operating in MIlton, Florida now as Rebuilt Outboards. The SRSO is willing to do something about him now as I impressed upon them that he has been doing this a very long time. They checked his record and he doesn’t have one!!! You can’t get rid of bad people in your society unless YOU are willing to do something as simple as telling a deputy about your problem. I don’t even live in Northwestern Florida and I’m trying to get rid of him. Somebody TELL YOUR STORY. [email protected] is the deputy’s email, give her your contact info.

·
Registered
1,017 Posts
This is exactly why you need to research anyone you are going to do business with especially this day and age when everything is on the internet. No offense meant we've all had it happen to one extent or another, my dad called it the stupid tax.

·
Registered
7,104 Posts
Can you tell me why so few people in Northwest Florida are unwilling to tell there story to the deputy? Do you like having this guy in your community? He is operating in MIlton, Florida now as Rebuilt Outboards. The SRSO is willing to do something about him now as I impressed upon them that he has been doing this a very long time. They checked his record and he doesn’t have one!!! You can’t get rid of bad people in your society unless YOU are willing to do something as simple as telling a deputy about your problem. I don’t even live in Northwestern Florida and I’m trying to get rid of him. Somebody TELL YOUR STORY. [email protected] is the deputy’s email, give her your contact info.
Sharkman, don't know how far you spread this yet but The Hull Truth would be another good place. I believe there were a few threads on here about him a while back. Good Luck.

21 - 24 of 24 Posts