Pensacola Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Jiggin Finatic
8,550 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We made a trip to the Edge on Wednesday to do alittle jigging and ended up catching scamp, gag, almacos, ajs and trigger all on jig. Oh I forgot I jigged this little pup up also.

·
Jiggin Finatic
8,550 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Last Cast, I was jigging an el cheapo, if you need the link pm me. that is ifI can get it open in the next decade or so. Jim T , yes he was the mack daddy.

·
Registered
7,708 Posts
George I'm pretty sure I got that info. Are you using two hooks or one? I got pretty tired pullin in two at a time!Notice any difference in colors?

Skip

·
Registered
610 Posts
Thats what I'm talking about! All day on the jig rod! Nice haul and its a blast switchin up jigs to catch different species. I am plan on heading that way this weekend for the same type of trip. Thanks for the post.

·
Jiggin Finatic
8,550 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Skip, Blue was the best again for us. The guy with me tried every color under the sun and then some but blue was lighting them up. There were a bunch of big bfts blowing up all around us and one even skied about 15 feet in the air. They were inhaling flying fish.

·
Jiggin Finatic
8,550 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
You two are commedians. I have had both of you several times whereI caught the fish. Believe it or not they do have tails and swim all over the Gulf.

·
Jiggin Finatic
8,550 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
tailfisher (21/05/2010)blind luck I guess, just kidding send me a few steaks though
OK I will email you some.

·
Jiggin Finatic
8,550 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I hope you knock them out David. Keep your eyes open, there was quite a few out there Wednesday.

·
Jiggin Finatic
8,550 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Yes he was a biggun'

·
Squid technician
10,498 Posts
Thats a porker there George. Didja weigh him?

·
Jiggin Finatic
8,550 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Chris V (23/05/2010)Thats a porker there George. Didja weigh him?
No, Chris I didn't weigh him but he was stout to say the least.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts