Pensacola Fishing Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Jiggin Finatic
8,550 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Went out for a few hours today with one other person and here are the mediocre results.

·
Registered
191 Posts
Hey George, it looks like you took it easy on them today!!! Are you still recovering from Saturday? Hahaha....I hope to get out there soon!!! :D

·
Jiggin Finatic
8,550 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Cape_Horn_24 (20/04/2010)Hey George, it looks like you took it easy on them today!!! Are you still recovering from Saturday? Hahaha....I hope to get out there soon!!! :D
Well concidering we got on the water at 11 am and home by 5 pm, thats fair for two people I think.

·
Registered
191 Posts
Well concidering we got on the water at 11 am and home by 5 pm, thats fair for two people I think.[/quote]

Hahaha....I agree!! I would have been happy just being on the water....

·
Jiggin Finatic
8,550 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Russian (20/04/2010)Hey George, I noticed the fish are all gutted, do you gut the fish while on the water soon after you catch them?
I usually do not but I only had 2 small bags of ice yesterday so we gutted the fish immediately and laid the ice on top.

·
Registered
1,335 Posts
George it looks like you are making up for lost time on the water. Good for you. Another nice catch. You'll have your freezer full before we get into full swing this season.:D

·
Jiggin Finatic
8,550 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Pass Time (20/04/2010)Nice catch man. I hope to be out on the ridge later this week. Got the jiggin fever bad.

I hear you David, I had the shakes from withdrawals. I had to hit the water and get some Vitamin Sea. I am scheduled to go again tomorrow and Saturday. Saturday is not looking too good with the forecast though.

·
Jiggin Finatic
8,550 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
The LaJess II (20/04/2010)George it looks like you are making up for lost time on the water. Good for you. Another nice catch. You'll have your freezer full before we get into full swing this season.:D
Right now is the time to be on the water, the fish are junpin in the boat. The Grouper and Ajs are hammering jigs too.

·
Registered
1,335 Posts
George that's what I keep telling my other half but he keeps scheduling seminars and jobs on the weekends. I'm gonna have to get real serious with him about cutting into fishing time. Ha!Ha!. Was hoping to get out this weekend but it doesn't look like the weather is gonna be right. </p>

·
Jiggin Finatic
8,550 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
The LaJess II (20/04/2010)

George that's what I keep telling my other half but he keeps scheduling seminars and jobs on the weekends. I'm gonna have to get real serious with him about cutting into fishing time. Ha!Ha!. Was hoping to get out this weekend but it doesn't look like the weather is gonna be right. </p>
Not if you don't like being thrown around. They are calling for 5' to 7' this Saturday. Just a bit sporty in any boat but suicidal in my little dinghy.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts