Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,286 Posts
I'm not 100% sure, but I think he said he had to step away from yakking this year. Hopefully he will chime in here shortly.

·
Registered
977 Posts
MrFish, I am planning to offer charter services this year. My rates are very competitive with the other guides in the area. I may be new to guiding but I'm no stranger to getting on the fish! I will have my website launched in the next day or two and will post it up here for you once it is up and running. Feel free to check out any of the fishing reports I've posted in the past. Most of the reports are inshore but my buds and I crush it offshore too!

·
Registered
77 Posts
Bo Keifus was correct

[QUOTE=JD7.62;4251953]LoL the pistol isn't JUST for makos! Other sharks out there ya know! :thumbsup:

But when Im out there I keep my head on a swivel and Ive had to tell clients many times that we are moving because other people are coming too close.

I wont be out there this year though guys...not on a yak at least! :whistling:[/QUOTE]

It appears Keith was correct...BTW I hope Bahen ordered some slayer propel center hatch screws to keep in stock...I stopped by yesterday and he said he would get some.

·
Squid technician
10,484 Posts
[QUOTE=JD7.62;4251953]LoL the pistol isn't JUST for makos! Other sharks out there ya know! :thumbsup:

But when Im out there I keep my head on a swivel and Ive had to tell clients many times that we are moving because other people are coming too close.

I wont be out there this year though guys...not on a yak at least! :whistling:
It appears Keith was correct...BTW I hope Bahen ordered some slayer propel center hatch screws to keep in stock...I stopped by yesterday and he said he would get some.[/QUOTE]

He still has a charter service and the capability of running them (yaks, gear, licenses, etc). You should always let the person being questioned answer first.

·
Registered
977 Posts
He still has a charter service and the capability of running them (yaks, gear, licenses, etc). You should always let the person being questioned answer first.
Duly noted. Didn't mean to upset anyone but it's not a big secret that Jason is not planning to run yak charters this year. I wouldn't have mentioned anything otherwise. Really didn't think I would tick anyone off by my post. Doesn't take long to learn a lesson here on the forum...

·
Registered
2,811 Posts
Duly noted. Didn't mean to upset anyone but it's not a big secret that Jason is not planning to run yak charters this year. I wouldn't have mentioned anything otherwise. Really didn't think I would tick anyone off by my post. Doesn't take long to learn a lesson here on the forum...
Bo;

Don't worry 'bout it. If I guided and saw someone in need of a guide, I'd throw my hat in the ring also.

Maybe there are differences to both guides areas of expertise, such as mainly gulf Vs. mainly inshore...live bait vs. lures and so on.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts