Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thats supposed to be Jackson County. Had this guy walk out about 7:30 this morning. Just got the first pics of him yesterday. I had peed in his scrape Sunday morning and it made him mad. I came back monday morning and it was twice the size as before. Then I decided to "freshen" it again this morning. He came right to it and kicked all of my pee out. He walked about 20 yards and turned broadside behind some brush. The 308 punched right through them and dropped him right there.

·
Registered
3,143 Posts
that's what i'm talkin about! :clap:clap

d'you shoot him in the neck?? that's just mean man. haha... seriously though. awesome job.

·
Registered
1,100 Posts
I always wondered if it made them mad when you pissed in their scrape. Good buck!!:clap

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
superchicken (1/20/2010)Looks like you stoned him! Is that a practice shot for this summer?

good looking deer!
Well thats not where I was aiming but thats where it hit. I guess it bounced off a branch a little bit.

·
Super Moderator
28,502 Posts
Nice buck, I guess you weren't wall hanging the joker with a gaping neck shot.....

As fer pee'n in a scrape...I'll attest to it. I found a scrape line and pee'd in 1 of em. I was sitting up and unfortunately my stand was not set right so I could not see it scrape throught the bushes. I heard him in there just raking up the scrape and he was very vocal....Unfortunately I never got a shot at him...

1 - 12 of 12 Posts