Pensacola Fishing Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
we ran 26 miles offshore SW of Destin yesterday and the Amberjack bite was off the hook. We caught 40 to 60 pound jacks on everything we sent down. Butterfly jigs were the best method, it was great fun to catch them on lite tackle. The water was a little rough and it was cold but the trip was worth it. So although almost everything else is closed, if you want to have a great time stretching some line go try some Jacks, they are hungry!

·
Jiggin Finatic
8,550 Posts
Welcome to the forum and thanks for the fishing report. Glad to have you on board and look forward to more reports in the future.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
waiting for my deckhand to email them to me, i will post them here and on my website southboundfishingcharters.com

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
thanks for the welcome, my buddy from germany has been trying to get me on this for awhile I just seem to never have the time. But since it has been such a weird cold winter i have been fishing less and had more time for other things.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Good to hear the donkeys are ready for us! I just want one good one every month or so. I'll save the rest for you guys!

·
Registered
605 Posts
Thanks for the report..anyone catching anything other than a cold is great news...Welcome !

1 - 9 of 9 Posts