Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
5,956 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Last night I spoke to Ron (TunaMan) on the way home from work, and the topic of eating raw fish came up. I stopped by "Fresh Market" and picked up a YFT Steak (22.5oz) and took it home. I sliced it very thin and wasabi and soy on the side. Tonya, Clay and Connor destroyed it. It was GREAT. We enjoy fresh Tuna pretty often, but usally it is at parties or get togethers of some sort, but that was a great dinner, I think it will happen more regularly now.

·
Registered
724 Posts
YEAH YFT!! i had some strips left over yesterday from my sunday sushi fixins. i got a black iron skillet real hot then added some sesame oil then tossed the strips in. quickly cracked some black pepper on it. tossed a couple times and removed. only very litely seered. could definitely see some red meat. fixed a bowl of bean sprouts and sliced mushrooms. added mt fuji ginger dressing. topped this off with the warm tuna...mmmmm mmmmmm

and yes, i love it too just raw strips soaking in wasabe/soy.

·
Registered
5,956 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
That sounds great, Freespool50.

Years ago I would have never dreamed that I would have enjoyed a dinner of uncooked fish, but it was truly a great meal.

·
Registered
6,190 Posts
Garbo (10/30/2007)Last night I spoke to Ron (TunaMan) on the way home from work, and the topic of eating raw fish came up. I stopped by "Fresh Market" and picked up a YFT Steak (22.5oz) and took it home. I sliced it very thin and wasabi and soy on the side. Tonya, Clay and Connor destroyed it. It was GREAT. We enjoy fresh Tuna pretty often, but usally it is at parties or get togethers of some sort, but that was a great dinner, I think it will happen more regularly now.
Just had to rub it in, Didn't you Curtis.:banghead

·
Registered
5,956 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Ron, you were the one that gave me the idea.

By the wayTonya, Clay and Connorthanks you.

·
Registered
5,956 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
It was fantastic. I like Salmon too. Great Picture Clay, "Pimpin' Low--Short Dog".

Where were you?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts