Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,708 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My wifecrossed the 3M today and said WEAR TV and a big fishing crowd occupied the new bridge/pier.

Lets see some new reports now!

Jimmy

·
Registered
13,793 Posts
When the old bridge was still alive, I would count how many fish I saw while driving across, usually from GB to P-cola, it was easier to watch from that side.

Now not a pole bowed over, but anactual fish coming over the rail.

The most I ever saw, at one crossing was 4. That is 4 on the line, hanging and wiggling, as I pasted. I always tried to beat that amount, but heck, many times I would never even see one.

So 4 is a record for me.

·
Registered
3,697 Posts
shortly after the new bridge was finished, me and my fishing partner fished the pilings and absolutely hammered the slot reds, flounder, black snapper and specks!! it was on fire!! now, im sure, not so much..

·
Registered
1,033 Posts
<P style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt" class=MsoNormal>My new kids have been anxiously waiting for it to open. But I told them that we would let the dust settle a little before we try it. <P style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt" class=MsoNormal>It will be fun taking them out & cooking up our own "Fish & Eggs" breakfast.<P style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt" class=MsoNormal>Here's hoping I won't have to buy the fish...<P style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt" class=MsoNormal><?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:eek:ffice" /><o:p></o:p>

·
stonecoldshooter
1,757 Posts
I drove by @ 5:15, pouring down rain. Counted 17 cars & 8 visible anglers, rod in hand. Gotta love it!

·
Registered
2,496 Posts
BananaTom (1/31/2010)I drove out at 2 am this day, to the end and turned around.Not a soul out there at all.
I guess they weren't that hard core.

·
Registered
1,444 Posts
It'll take a while for the 'Old Heads' to get back together but it'll happen.

My kids were raised on the old bridge and are coming up to fish this one.

I'm looking forward to fishing it again even thought it wona't be the same! JMHO C2

1 - 11 of 11 Posts