Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Pirates of the Lost Treasure is inviting you all toour Mardi Gras Ball! It will be held at New world Landing on Sat Jan 23rd at 8pm til.................. Free food, Open bar, live music, and loads of fun with the Pirates. Tickets are on sale for $60.00 , $65.00 at the door. For info and tickets Please contact Denise at 850-390-1363, or Lyn at 256-452-0668. We hope to see you there !!!!!!:letsdrink

Happy Holidays!!!! Happy New Year!!!!!!!!:usaflag

·
Registered
3,710 Posts
dale has sold about a dozen to pffr's nick...thanks for the post...you and your significant other will have a blast! come on board with the pirates...

mikendale

·
Fishing Goddess
1,072 Posts
Clay-Doh (12/17/2009)Hangin out with Dale and Mike are a blast...weather theres an open bar or not!

If we go..might have to get one of them rooms there at the New World...
What do you mean "if" you go...you are going...may be my only chance to see you all dressed up!

·
Fishing Goddess
1,072 Posts
Actually that probably would work...you certainly would fit right in but I would suggest carrying a big stick to beat the pirate wenches off of you...or maybe not... :shedevil

·
Fishing Goddess
1,072 Posts
Clay-Doh (12/17/2009)Haa haa...I'll just grow that jumgle of chest hair back...and leave crumbs of fritos and salsa in it...wait...pirate wenches might like that!

Just wrote it on my calander.....we'll be there as far as I know!
I wasn't even going to ask about the chest hair....

1 - 10 of 10 Posts