Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4,508 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
That's what they said fifty years ago today when I took a bride. Her Mom told her she would be rewarded in Heaven if she spent a lifetime with me.

Seems like every time I spilled a beer on her carpet or farted too loud, she would say, "Don't you have some fish to catch or deer to kill?"

See why we get along?

Bought her a pack of 4/0 circle hooks. Got the red ones so she could wear them as earrings. They look pretty cool with a #5 Colorado blade dangling off of them.

·
Registered
3,451 Posts
Congrats! I'll be there 11 months from now. Thought it may be your secret, but, you spilled the beans...it's hers, how to get rid of you for a day or two!!! Lol..

Sent from my moto e5 supra using Tapatalk

·
lees way2
1,328 Posts
Congrats to both of yall, Its rare to see two people who can put up with each other for so long. Hunting season was the time of year my wife liked best, I would go to the club for 3 or 4 days and she would go to the beach with no people around.

·
Registered
1,390 Posts
Congrats! I prefer to trade off every 10 years but this one has been stuck with me the last 20...got her a Blender last year...well she wanted it!

·
Registered
689 Posts
Congratulations on your anniversary
My family wouldn’t even come to my wedding 29 years ago this past month because they said we wouldn’t last. I hope we live long enough to make 50 years or more and still be able to hunt and fish
My only problem is she’s better at catching big fish than me lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 7 of 7 Posts