Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3,630 Posts
Good brown liquor to go with that beer. Oh, and wimmens, don't forget the wimmens.

·
Registered
711 Posts
Good brown liquor to go with that beer. Oh, and wimmens, don't forget the wimmens.
Lol, that wimmens comment makes me remember. One of my plans to stay entertained in retirement was to take advantage of the National Organization of Women's regular invite to their annual gathering.

This is due to a gender neutral first name that has entertained me at Navy medical physicals for years after retirement from active duty. Hearing myself called as Ms., based on that first name (at 6'2" and 240+), I would stand up and the corpsman would almost always say; "Guest we do not need this OB/GYN chit." I would smile and say, "Did not when I showered this morning!"

My simple plan was to show up at the NOW gathering dressed in overalls with one strap hanging and buttons undone on one side, no shoes, no shirt, straw hat on my head and a piece of straw in my teeth; and waive my invite saying, "Hey, let me in; I likes wimmens!" All just to see how fast I could get rejected from the premises!

Sadly, they have not sent me once since I retired earlier this year! One day though, one day. :whistling:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts