Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
397 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As title states I am looking for an 870 pump super mag (3.5") to use for a turkey gun project. I prefer to be camo already but if not it's not a deal breaker. Pm any you might want to sell.

·
Registered
Nautic Star 231 Angler
54 Posts
As title states I am looking for an 870 pump super mag (3.5") to use for a turkey gun project. I prefer to be camo already but if not it's not a deal breaker. Pm any you might want to sell.
I've got one in Advantage MAX4. I don't know how to PM here but you can call me at 540-419-0429 I rarely answer numbers I don't know, but leave a voicemail and I'll call you back. I used it for Goose Hunting as a guide as my back up gun and the damn thing is like the AK47 of shotguns. No matter how nasty the conditions that thing fires, and kicks like a mule with 3.5" waterfowl loads in it. You know the deal with turkey - one or two shots and it's over, but shooting a couple boxes 3.5" through this on geese in one day will make your shoulder a bit tender. Great gun, but my shoulder won't miss it.

·
Registered
Nautic Star 231 Angler
54 Posts
I've got one in Advantage MAX4. I don't know how to PM here but you can call me at 540-419-0429 I rarely answer numbers I don't know, but leave a voicemail and I'll call you back. I used it for Goose Hunting as a guide as my back up gun and the damn thing is like the AK47 of shotguns. No matter how nasty the conditions that thing fires, and kicks like a mule with 3.5" waterfowl loads in it. You know the deal with turkey - one or two shots and it's over, but shooting a couple boxes 3.5" through this on geese in one day will make your shoulder a bit tender. Great gun, but my shoulder won't miss it.
SOLD. Good meeting you Mr. Cook.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts